There is a $50 charge for reserving the Haul-a-Day. The charge will be taken off your deposit when the bike is returned.
You want freedom from your car. You want your bike to carry your groceries, take your kids to school, haul bags of dirt for your garden or carry lumber for your weekend project. You want your bike to fit your body and be able to adjust to fit friends and family or anyone else when you want to share it with.
- Frame adjusts to fit riders 4’6″ to 6’4″
- The lightest long-tail Cargo Bike built today, starting at just 33 pounds (15 kg).
- Its compact size makes it easy to store, stands upright on its rear end for a very small footprint
- It can be disassembled into three pieces for packing
- Rider weight limit is 220 pounds (100 kg), heavier rider upgrade available to 260 pounds (118 kg)
- Cargo weight limit 200-pounds (90 kg), heavier load upgrade available to 250lbs (113 kg)
- Fits on many transport racks: bus, car, and train.
- 14 colors
- Gears from 8 to 27 speeds
The Bike Friday Haul-a-Day has been electrified by
. The motor is the 250-500 watt Bafang geared motor system from this kit
It's got a top speed of 32 kph when run with the 36V battery pack. Motor weight is 2.7 kg and the peak torque is about 40 Nm, continuous torque of about 15-20 Nm.
The battery is a 36V 14Ah downtube battery with 50 pcs of panasonic PF cells.
It has a typical assisted range of about 50km, but if you are carrying cargo loads in hilly terrain this could be more like 30-40km. With the supplied 4A charger the battery will charge from flat in just under 4 hours.
Learn more about the Haul-a-Day and it's specifications here: www.bikefriday.com/haul-a-day
Security deposit required.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to send an email to email@example.com
Special thanks to ABUS for providing a bicycle lock for the Bike Friday Haul-a-Day.